Metrohm is pleased to announce that the company has released OMNIS Client/Server, the networkable version of the company’s flagship software. OMNIS Client/Server enables companies to collaborate and manage data, instruments, and SOPs in networks.
With OMNIS Client/Server any client of a network can access analyses and results generated by any other client. Data can be exchanged between clients of the same network at a single mouse click.
- OMNIS Client/Server can be scaled to accommodate up to 100 clients
- OMNIS Client/Server is compatible with all current systems of the Metrohm Titrando family
- Any devices with an RS-232 or ethernet interface can also be integrated in OMNIS Client/Server
- Clients can continue working for up to 48 hours without losing any data even when the connection to the server is disrupted
- OMNIS Client/Server provides a central Audit Trail for complete documentation as per the requirements of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and Eudralex, Volume 4, Annex 11
- Dedicated modes (productive, qualification, and service) allow keeping service data separate from productive data
- A long-term support (LTS) version of OMNIS is available for the regulated environment
- Customized configurations are possible at each workstation
Download the brochure to learn more about OMNIS Client/Server: