KF Ti-Touch titrators offer all you need for routine water content determination in a compact and easy-to-use system. KF Ti-Touch is available as a volumetric system for determining water contents above 0.1% or as a coulometric system for low water contents down to 0.001%.
- Compact all-in-one solution for Karl Fischer titration
- Convenient touch screen display: start your favorite methods at the click of one button and check your system status at a glance
- No contact with the KF reagents using Dosino dosing devices
- Various automation and sample preparation options for less manual workload and higher sample throughput
- Compliance with FDA Regulation 21 CFR Part 11
Small in size, big in performance
KF Ti-Touch encloses the buret, stirrer, and the Touch Control unit in one case, thus taking up little space on your bench.
In addition, you do not need a PC and do not have to worry about data security and network integration. Tamper-proof PDF reports can be created on the instrument and saved on a USB stick or directly transferred to your LIMS or intranet via Ethernet connection.
Despite its compact design, KF Ti-Touch is equipped with a variety of features to make your work more comfortable:
- Operate the system through convenient color touch screens
- Create shortcuts to start your favorite methods with one button
- KF icons on the screen show the system status at a glance
More safety in your lab
As the KF Ti-Touch titrators use Dosino dosing devices, you can avoid contact with the KF reagent.
And thanks to the Dosino and the built-in pump, exchanging the reagent couldn’t be easier: All it takes is pushing a button. Plus: The 917 Coulometer starts the determination automatically when you add the sample.
The 915 KF Ti-Touch version has a safety-stop function to prevent the titration cell from overflowing during conditioning, e.g., if the electrode is not connected or if moisture is present in the cell.
917 Coulometer: Intuitive, safe, and convenient
With the 917 Coulometer teaming up with the 915 KF Ti-Touch, Metrohm offers a compact, easy-to-use, and reliable titrator for any water content.
Like its volumetric counterpart, the 917 Coulometer is operated via an integrated touch-screen control unit and is capable of analyzing water concentrations down to 0.001%. And to make operation even easier, the titrator will start the determination automatically when you add the sample.
- Sample preparation
Better precision and reproducibility
The KF Ti-Touch titrator can be combined with an 885 Compact Oven Sample Changer to automate thermal sample preparation and save time and space when determining the water content of your samples.
- Increased throughput, less manual work
- Improved repeatability and precision of results
- Simple set up with integrated control panel
- Less waste thanks to reusable vials
Difficult samples? No problem!
The water content of some samples cannot be titrated directly. For such samples, Metrohm offers the following techniques to prepare your samples for water content determination with Karl Fischer titration:
- Oven method for samples that do not dissolve easily
- Homogenization for solid samples