Higher sensitivity and selectivity of your IC analysis
Ion chromatography systems from Metrohm are known for their robust design, accurate results, and excellent performance. When higher sensitivity and selectivity are needed for the analysis of carbohydrates, organic acids, and other ionic substances, the ion chromatographs can be coupled with mass spectrometers (IC-MS, IC-MS/MS) or inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometers (IC-ICP/MS, IC-ICP/MS/MS).
Metrohm IC and mass spectrometers – Your benefits
- Metrohm suppressor technology for increased sensitivity, excellent performance, minimal noise, and low running costs
- Patented, automated inline sample preparation techniques (MISP) for faster and reproducible results
- Swiss quality with 3-year instrument warranty and 10-year warranty on the anion suppressor
- Universal compatibility with software from e.g., Agilent and Waters™
- Single software solution for OpenLab CDS (Agilent) and Empower™ CDS (Waters™)
- Global service and support
IC Drivers for common Chromatography Data Systems (CDS)
Metrohm IC drivers for OpenLab CDS (Agilent) and Empower™ CDS (Waters™) as a single-software solution ensure easy operation of the analytical instruments. The choice is yours: Instrument control, data acquisition, and data handling can be performed with OpenLab CDS, Empower™, or with the combination of our proprietary MagIC Net software and another specific MS software.
For more information, download the brochures:
Ion Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
Ion Chromatography Mass Spectrometry is a robust and easy-to-use technique for the determination of analytes such as inorganic anions, organic acids, haloacetic acids, oxyhalides, or alkaline earth metals. Adding Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation (MISP) to the analysis allows not only water samples, but also chemicals, organic solvents, or post-explosion residues to be readily analyzed.
- peaks can be verified with two complimentary detection techniques
- molecules and fragments can be quantified
- unknown substances can be identified
Download the brochure and white papers to learn more:
Learn more about Ion Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
Ion Chromatography Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
Ion Chromatography Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry combines the selectivity of ion chromatography with the elemental selectivity and sensitivity of a high-end mass detector. The result is a powerful instrumental tool to handle trace elemental speciation, one of the most challenging analytical task, e.g., in environmental analysis, water quality control, pharmaceutical, and medical analysis, as well as the food and beverage industry.
Learn more about Ion Chromatography Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry
Hyphenated techniques for IC
Metrohm offers sophisticated sampling and sample preparation systems as well as multiparameter analysis with the combination of Metrohm IC and titration or voltammetry.
Application notes for IC
Our IC experts have compiled more than 900 application notes. Browse the Application Finder to learn more.