The Eco Dosimat is designed for ease of use and convenience coupled with Swiss-made precision. This liquid handling system can be installed in just a few minutes and operated by any user with minimum training. Precision, accuracy, reliability, and robustness are ingrained in the Eco Dosimat's DNA.
- Easy-to-use all-in-one liquid handling solution
- Fewer errors and faster liquid handling compared with manual procedures
- Precise dosing down to µL levels
- Printable, GLP-compliant results and reports
Liquid handling (LQH): Precise dosing down to µL levels
Use the Eco Dosimat for precise dosing down to µL levels. You can dose fixed volumes by entering the required volume via the touch display and start. Alternatively, you can dose precise volumes using the Manual Dosing Controller.
Synthesis and chemical reaction control
Use the Eco Dosimat to control syntheses and chemical reactions:
- Dose fixed volumes at defined rates,
- Dose fixed volumes over a fixed time,
- Dose at a constant dosing rate over a defined dosing time.
If you use a second Eco Dosimat instrument, you can even work in tandem mode for dosing without interruption.
Prepare standard solutions
Just enter the target concentration and the actual weight of the sample. The Eco Dosimat takes care of the rest, i.e., calculating and adding the required solvent volume.
Manual titration with the Eco Dosimat: convenient and precise
When used for manual titrations, the Eco Dosimat allows you to control the titration rate very precisely, thanks to the Manual Dosing Controller. You can accelerate or slow down the titration rate as needed.
Compared with manual titration using a pipette and a buret, the Eco Dosimat:
- refills the glass cylinder automatically,
- requires no preparation or cleaning of glass pipets and burets,
- calculates and shows results on the screen.
Document your procedures
The Eco Dosimat generates a GLP-compliant report with date and time stamp for all applications. You can then save the reports on the instrument or print them.