The ultimate in safe site inspection! Metrohm’s robot system with Automated Standoff Raman and a suite of air and radiological sensors for Hazmat and CBRNE teams.
IBEX Site Assessment Robot
Metrohm – People you can trust
- Keep your personnel safe
- Hazardous area perimeter definition
- High-tech performance, easy operation for your team
- Battlefield detection and monitoring
- Fast, onsite results for instant informed response
- Chemical monitoring, reconnaissance and surveillance
Manage the most dangerous threats – without putting life at risk
IBEX removes the human element from situations with unknown and potentially lethal hazards. With a remote operator and a comprehensive sensor package, IBEX can assess hazardous areas, gather detailed intelligence, and identify threats.
Powered by innovation, IBEX increases your team's ability to survey a scene with precision and safety. IBEX combines automated Raman technology and chemical and radiological sensors into an intuitive platform capable of qualifying and quantifying CBRNE threats.
IBEX uses the superior maneuverability of the Spot® robot from Boston Dynamics. It can open doors to access a site, move objects out of its way, climb over clutter, and collect samples from a hot zone for safe site assessment.
Send IBEX in for the first evaluation of the scene and get real-time feedback from each sensor in the safety of the command center.
Adapt to an ever-changing threat landscape with the ability to identify tens of thousands of compounds quickly and safely. Using stand-off Raman technology, IBEX can identify a threat from up to two meters away. Easy to interpret sensor readings clearly warn of dangerous threats.
- MIRA XTR DS: The premier handheld Raman solution for first responders and military personal who deal with illicit drugs, hazardous material, and improvised explosive devices. Safe in-field identification of unknown materials: compact, flexible, smart, and rugged.
- AFSO: Intuitive operation for collection of high-quality data at a distance. Simply aim the laser sight at the material you want to identify and get your answer.
- Sensor pack: Combustible Gas, Radiation, and Chemical Warfare Agent (CWA) detectors, plus the MPU5 Radio for data, video, voice, and a fully integrated AndroidTM computer.
Chemical Warfare Agent (CWA) Detector