Basic knowledge is required for the application of measurement technology, evaluation and interpretation of measurement data, which is taught step by step in the two-day course and applied and illustrated in practical experiments.
- Fundamentals of electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
- Measurement and instrument technology
- Display forms of the measurement data
- Carrying out and analysing measurements
- Practical examples
- Best practice and troubleshooting
- Hands-on and demonstration experiments