With the 946 Portable VA Analyzer, water can be analyzed for trace levels of heavy metals (e.g., arsenic, mercury, zinc, lead, copper, nickel, cobalt, or iron) on site instead of in the lab, giving you results within minutes.
- Portable battery-powered analyzer for on-site analyses
- Pre-defined methods available for straightforward operation
- Semidisposable and disposable sensors for simple handling
- Results within a few minutes
- Suitable for analyses in accordance with WHO guideline values
- Complete package with all accessories to get started immediately
Don't take the sample to the lab – Take the lab to the sample
The 946 Portable VA Analyzer allows you to take a sample, analyze it, and get the results in one go, eliminating the time-consuming task of taking samples to the laboratory.
The 946 Portable VA comes in a convenient transport case that contains all accessories you need to start measuring:
- Instrument with compact, robust measuring cell and cables
- scTRACE Gold sensor or holder for screen-printed electrodes
- Reagent bottles, pipettes, and more accessories
Straightforward and quick heavy metal analysis
From sample introduction to results evaluation, the 946 Portable VA Analyzer makes analysis as easy as can be. Simply put the sample in the dedicated cell, start the predefined method with one click, and get the result on your laptop screen only minutes later.
Results according to WHO guidelines
The 946 Portable VA Analyzer allows you to perform measurements with the sensitivity, accuracy, and reproducibility required to detect the levels specified in official guidelines*.
|Analyte||Limit value*||Limit of detection|
|Chromium|| 50 µg/L
|Copper||2000 µg/L||0.5 µg/L|
Talk to your Metrohm representative and learn about the best solution for your needs!