Our tried-and-tested Dosimat plus instruments are indispensable in many modern laboratories. For improved user comfort, you can connect a keyboard, a computer mouse, or a printer via USB. Dosimat plus instruments feature four dosing modes for the different applications.
- Easy liquid handling for routine tasks
- User-friendly operation through optional auxiliary devices
- High precision thanks to intelligent Exchange Unit
- Four dosing modes covering specific applications
Improved precision and convenience in routine liquid handling
With a Dosimat plus, you can make your work easier while increasing precision and accuracy – the Exchange Units used are capable of dosing with a precision of 10,000 increments per cylinder volume.
What’s more: The Dosimat plus is very easy to install. Stirrers and printers that can be optionally connected are recognized and configured automatically.
Expanding existing systems with the Dosing Interface
If you would like to add automated liquid handling to an existing Metrohm titration or automation system, e.g., for automated sample preparation, then the Dosing Interface is perfect for you.
Thanks to the MSB (Metrohm Serial Bus) and USB ports, a variety of instruments and auxiliary devices can be connected to the Dosing interface, such as printers, keyboards, barcode readers, balances, USB hubs, and many more.
Four dosing modes for different applications
Thanks to the four dosing modes of the Dosimat plus, you can perform a wide range of tasks:
- DOS (Dosing): Dosing at the push of a button. This mode is particularly suitable for manual titrations with a color indicator.
- XDOS (Extended Dosing): With this mode, you can specify the parameters volume, dosing rate, and dosing time. This allows you to dose a fixed volume at a specific rate, to perform time-controlled dosing, or to dose at a constant rate.
- CNT D (Content Dosing): Use this mode if you want to prepare standards or other solutions. Using the amount of the starting substance and the desired concentration, the instrument can automatically determine the volume that needs to be added.
- LQT (Liquid Transfer): This mode is used for pipetting and diluting applications.