You have been redirected to your local version of the requested page

Lead is known to be highly toxic, and lead salts are easily resorbed by humans. Cases of chronic lead poisoning caused by lead metal used in the water piping system are well known. Therefore, the control of drinking water for lead content is of utmost importance. The Lead and Copper Rule (LCR) published by the USEPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) states an action limit of 15 μg/L lead for drinking water. Using a portable voltammetric instrument, lead can be determined in these concentrations directly at the point of sampling.

Download 8.000.6113


Metrohm AG

9100 Herisau