It's an exciting time at Metrohm USA!
We are the North American division of world-renown Metrohm AG (Herisau, Switzerland), an industry leader in laboratory instruments and accessories for analytical testing/research. We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing. It's your chance to be a part of a dynamic team and make an immediate impact!
The Vice President of Marketing (VPM) is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. This includes strategies to develop and expand key vertical markets by leveraging technical innovation within Metrohm USA marketing team. Coordinating duties include but are not limited to market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations.
This leader will manage a of team of corporate and field-based Product Managers, Product Specialists and Application Chemists, coaching and developing individual contributors, supervisors, and managers.
- Directs and implements the organization’s marketing functions and operations (product lifecycle, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique value proposition
- Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches
- Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company products.
- Lead the Metrohm Customer Experience (MCE) training, ensuring understanding and engagement with other departments
- Collaborates with Sales to target and develop key markets and accounts
- Set and track KPI’s to effectively monitor strategies and campaigns for effectiveness and ROI
- Prepares effective advertising campaigns based on market research
- Maintains knowledge on emerging products and services
- Collaborates with Executive Team peers to develop growth plans for the organization
- Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the department’s operating budget
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will possess an advanced degree in Analytical Chemistry or related field required, or equivalent experience in analytical instrument industry. A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required; MBA preferred. In addition, a minimum of five years leading a medium/large team (20+), plus seven to ten years of marketing and long-range planning required.