It's an exciting time at Metrohm USA!
We are the North American division of world-renown Metrohm AG (Herisau, Switzerland), an industry leader in laboratory instruments and accessories for analytical testing/research. We are looking for a Titration Sales Representative to join our field-based Sales Team in the greater Indianapolis, Indiana area. The ideal candidate will be based in this area. It's your chance to be a part of a dynamic team and make an immediate impact!
- Travel throughout the territory to solicit current and prospective customers to generate orders; will include both in-person and phone contacts.
- Follow up on and process sales leads based on information gathered from trade shows, marketing campaigns, telephone inquiries, and prospective local companies.
- Demonstrate product samples to customers.
- Train distributor personnel on equipment, pricing, literature, etc.
- Attend tradeshows and exhibits to promote our products.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry (or related discipline) from an accredited college or university and two years of related sales experience in analytical instruments and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extraordinary organizational skills to balance customer visits and requests, CRM documentation and reporting to the Area Manager.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to read and interpret business/professional journals and technical procedures.
- Ability to handle difficult customers.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel and Word.
- A valid driver's license and stable credit history are required!
- You will be required to submit to and pass a thorough background, credit and drug screening.