It's an exciting time at Metrohm USA!
We are the North American division of world-renown Metrohm AG (Herisau, Switzerland), an industry leader in laboratory instruments and accessories for analytical testing/research. We are looking for a Spectroscopy Sales Specialist to manage the central region of the U.S. The ideal candidate will be located within the region near a major airport. The region includes the following states: New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa and western Illinois.
It's your chance to be a part of a dynamic team and make an immediate impact!
As a Sales Specialist you will:
- Build and manage a spectroscopy sales territory
- Drive the complete sales process to meet or exceed sales targets
- Identify and help develop customer relationships across the assigned territory
- Coordinate activities cross-functionally within Metrohm to provide an ideal solution for the customer
- Deliver customer-facing presentations on technology, products, applications and value of spectroscopy solutions
- Identify process improvement opportunities to create an expedient sale cycle and increase revenue generation
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities through lead qualification, management, and opportunity development to ensure sustainable revenue stream
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or equivalent scientific discipline
- 3+ years of experience selling into analytical labs
- Experience using and/or selling NIR and Raman spectroscopy
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and constructive working relationships with others
- Previous sales training (Miller Heiman – PSS and SS) preferred
- Market knowledge – pharmaceuticals, chemical, polymer, petrochemical, and personal care & cosmetics
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze, research and resolve problems or challenges using a variety of resources and tools
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and insurable Motor Vehicle Report