The OMNIS training course is a comprehensive course designed to provide participants with a good understanding of the basic operation, maintenance, and practical applications of the OMNIS titration system. Interactive Q&A sessions and hands-on laboratory exercises ensure you get the most out of your time in the classroom.
Who Should Attend?
Delegates new to the OMNIS titration system, or those currently using OMNIS systems who want to develop their confidence and knowledge. No previous experience is required, however some experience of using the software would be beneficial
A fundamental understanding of OMNIS titration analysis, and systems. How to operate your titrators, as well as the capability to troubleshoot your system and keep it in top condition
• Basics of potentiometric titration overview
• Introduction to the OMNIS platform
• OMNIS hardware
• Creating work systems & checking devices
• Constructing a simple operating procedure (OP) from OP templates
• Sample List creation and management
• Retrieving historical information
• Running samples
• OMNIS automation
£525 per person (includes lunch and refreshments)