Basic knowledge is required for applying the measuring technique, evaluation and interpretation of measurement data. This knowledge is taught step by step in the two-day course and applied and illustrated in practical experiments.
- Theoretical basics of electrochemistry and Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Measuring technique and instrumental know-how
- Setting-up and running impedance measurements
- Data visualization (Nyquist- and Bodeplot) and data analysis
- Application examples
- Best practice and troubleshooting
- Hands-on training and demonstration experiments